TRI Environmental 2017 Recap, 2018 Developments
In keeping with tradition, TRI Environmental (TRI) would like to take this opportunity to offer you best wishes for a successful 2018 and share news with you: infrastructure improvements, expanded services, new personnel, and more.
Below is a summary of the topics covered more fully in our annual update letter. We encourage you to review the latest happenings within TRI’s operations—see PDF link below—and we invite you to share with us the challenges and successes in your work. Your stories strongly influence the investments we make to ensure we continue to provide the high-quality, independent, third-party support you need to help your business continue to grow.
Highlights of the 2018 TRI Update:
- New TRI Logo
- A year of internal process improvements
- Staff additions in 2017: Patricia Zabaleta and Eli Cuelho
- Staff achievements: Joel Sprague, ASTM Award of Merit
- TRI Southeast’s new 10-acre large-scale testing facility, which includes a 4.5-acre lake to support various hydraulic tests
- TRI’s new Accelerated Pavement Tester (APT)
- Interface Friction / Direct Shear Testing capabilities are now supported by 26 shear boxes
- Liner Integrity Services experience a record year in leak location surveys, and new equipment is on the way
- Geotechnical Laboratory developments
- TRI 2018 short course schedule
Thank you for being part of our network and industry. We give thanks for the many blessings we have received along the way as we continue to adapt and grow for continued service to our clients.
Sam AllenVice PresidentTRI Environmental, Inc.